Ebiz Reviews Fraud Ebiz Scam Exposed

the ebizzers r so desperate to convince ppl lyk me...yestrday, after the seminar I told the person, dat I wasn't interested in their job...in spite of that, today jst now the person along with 3 of the team mates (gold silver, etc.) came to my home & tried to convince me wid the same things..like u cn be self dependant. can earn ur own bike, car...blah blah... & I told them that THE SHOW THEY PUT UP ON SEMINAR YESTERDAY, WAS TOTALLY DISGUSTING & I WASN'T CONVINCED BY THEIR DRAMA...then they demanded one logical reason for not joining ebizz...I ANSWERED ON THEIR FACE "UR EBIZZ IS FAMOUS OVER THE INTERNET FOR THEIR SCAMS & UR GOD PAVAN MALHAN WAS ALSO INVOLVED IN THE SKYBIZZ SCAM". THEY LAUGHED AS IF IT WAS A BIG JOKE & SAID THAT IT WAS A RUMOUR & PAVAN SIR WAS "ONLY AN ASSOCIATE" OF THE SKYBIZZ & AFTER GETTING INFO & EXPERIENCE FRM IT, HAD STARTED THE EBIZZ IN INDIA WITH FULL LEGAL PROCEDURES. 

They tried to convince me by saying "the org.'s functioning since 13 yrs in India..!! can any fraud survive for 13 yrs in India ?? I replied "EVEN THE MAFIA & UNDERWORLD IS FUNCTIONAL IN INDIA FOR ALMOST HALF A CENTURY" WAT'S THE GREAT DEAL IN IT ???" They still wanted to prove their compOny genuine by saying all sorts of shits & again switching back to "I AM SELF DEPENDANT, MY PARENTS R PROUD OF ME, I'VE EARNED MY BIKE, I PAY MY FEES " kind of stuffs... but I jst told them "AM NOT INTRESTED IN KNOWING THEIR AUTOBIOGRAPHIES & WHATEVER THEY MAY SAY, AM NT GONNA JOIN THEM...Lollz... They still told my mom to join ebizz as soon as possible, as they left... 

BELIEVE ME GUYZZ...THIS IS NO MARKETING, OR BUSINESS...ITS ALL JST ABOUT SHEDDING OFF UR SELF RESPECT & LEARNING TO GULP INSULT & HUMILIATION SILENTLY, FALLING ON THE FEET OF UR SENIORS, & SINGING THEIR GLORIES WHEREVER U GO, & FAKING URSELF & WASTING UR WEEKENDS ON THE MEETINGS & MARKETING & ROAMING AROUND TO CONVINCE PPL LYK ME, WHO R LEAST INTERESTED IN THIS SHIT....