Pawan Malhan Ebiz Exposed, Fraud Company

yes Ebiz sucks in educational pacakges.
they promote that uplines have created there websites. what's so great in that . Now-a-days anyone can create one with many publishers available in the market. During an event an ebizer asked me what I want to be in my life. I replied that I want to be an entrepreneur. He told me he too wants to be an entrepreneur. He's just joining enough capital to get started. I too joined Ebiz. But after attending 2 meetings I came to know the presentation they give are third class. From no angle it seem to be an event of a MNC. when downline call there uplines on stage they use shayaris and Bollywood songs. 

MY father works in LIC and I have attended his meets they. Those meets were so professional and great. But in Ebiz it's like hell. I just want to get my money back. I started working on an with my friend to start our own business. simple fact is that Amway is also a networking company but ppl do not fear from there name but as they hear Ebiz they just don't want to talk anymore. They follow up and follow through you day and night to join Ebiz that they call you say only one line" is money ready"? now I'm committed to my own work and live my dreams as an Entrepreneur. when at success I will make efforts in educating in India in right terms not as they do in Ebiz.