Ebizzers reply to Ebiz Fraud Scam [exposed]

1. they also gave me offer to come and see the seminar in rohtak, i just not understand there presentation,
they even don't knw that how to present their company. the presentation is like the 19 century.
it was totally wastage of my day

2. .if u ebizzers think dat dis ebiz is a great opportunity den u r complete fools.....even I was fooled by dis ebiz.....bt now I know d truth of it....thanks Srikaanth for sharing dis......now it has been 10 months since I joined ebiz and I have not earned anything.... and plus in these 10 months I have been frustrated.....bcuz of ebiz I also scored less in my academics..... these bastards tell dat u will only have to work as a part time but we don't even realize dat we waste so much of our time in it......and des highest earners dat u people talk abt these people have just earned money nothing else.....I bet u dat u ebizzers who make such highest earners so great these people don't even have a website of their own tell me if I m wrong Srikaanth....now I want to leave ebiz and I have told my downlines also to leave ebiz......even the highest earners are only famous in ebiz that is only the ebizzers know these people the other people don't even know them......what kind of profession is this......I don't want to give ebiz presentations for my entire life.....plz stop ebiz I want my money back.....we will have to create a website in order to stop dis shit.....

3. Another scam in the country of scam
we should stand up against these kinds of fraud people.
Those losers will never be happy with the stolen money of poor people.

4.  I am fighting against ebiz since long and i want this company to be shut as it has ruined life of many of my friends. U might call it revenge. lemme know how we can collaborate to bring this down. i will share my details as soon as u answer this. Thanks

5. first of all i want to say thanks 2 u 4 spreading a right awareness 2 all these people linked to ebiz bt i think providing the computer courses and some other tablets courses is not the actual aim bt the main motive of this company is to link many peoples to get more and more profit in malhan's bag.malhan jee is a very educated and talented person who formed this huge company to make recent passed or pursuing stage students like engineers, MBA etc and turning them to a sales man, what a real shit, these associates thinks that they are in right manner of job but forgets that it is a marketing company which provides lots of examples of several successful entrepreneurs who did their job done without any degree and proper education and putting those engineers and MBA etc to work for them.these entrepreneurs has done their job much earlier when there was not that much of competition in whole globe market,as a instance i must say that even getting the admission in iit and other top colleges for every courses was not that much hard bin those early periods, cause the competition was not that much high bt now a days it is on a very new high and increasing too, so even we all should that much smart and hard working to achieve high remuneration, i can't understand why ebiz is concentrating mostly to students & not others.guys pls use ur sense cause converting the students at young age is very easy cause at this age we dreams alot....................

6. Totally fake, 
money waste to hai hi upar se lage raho auro ko join karane me...
Ab chopa maar kar earn to kiya hi ja skta hai but its not dat agr hum 2-4 hrs de to kaam ban jaye...
ab 
ebiz ko priority dene me, upline ki baate , meetings attnd krne,guest bulane me,
aur pata nai kite kite jhanjhat,
agr yahi sare me raha to ho gya student lyf ka kalyan!!

Ebiz is as old as "Google blessed me with a $3000/hour job" 

7. Lost rs 7000 around 4 years back. I realised my mistake around a month after paying up. Any one interested in knowing more about such scams should also read up wikipedia articles on 'ponzi schemes'. Such companies wouldn't be operating if us Indians had some good ol' common sense.