Silver Associate Ebiz Micky says EBIZ is Fraud

I'm close to 27, and as far as experience is concerned, I've worked with the Tata Group for 3 years, built my own Web Development Company, launched a local search engine for Jharkhand, run my own financial market research company, founded a very profitable institute, founded a very well run NGO, implemented School Management System softwares in a city, trained students for financial markets simulation in IIM Ranchi, became a mentor on one of the largest entrepreneurial networks in the world giving webinars across 36 countries (all this with zero investment, through tie-ups and networking) . Thus I know about what a business is, what networking is, what MLM is, what helping is, what CSR is, what charity is, what teaching is, and actually, what quality is.

And my friend, to be honest, Ebiz lacks quality. For your information, I was a quite successful ebizzer, but left as soon as I realized that I was making money at the cost of my downlines' money and time, so I quit and distributed whatever I had earned from the very begining to my downlines, every single penny of it. 

They talked about improving your communications skills by giving presentations and attending seminars, but I just attended one seminar and promised myself that I won't attend a second because the quality of the speeches made and arguments put forward were so substandard that they would not even make a class 5 kid of my school proud (where by the way, I was a champion at debates and a scholar for 7 continuous years).

I qualified IIT, won state level olympiads, founded Swami Vivekanda Youth Club for social welfare when I was in School (which by the way is a registered body now and receives funds from the government) and everywhere I could find quality. But ebiz dude, doesn't have any. 

I'm a certified FRM and a CFA Level III, so I know what the legalities are and how ROC and FTC are handled, I've completed the formalities for my own companies too.