Ebiz SCAM Exposed, Must Read

I remember the time when I was in college and an ebizer under a false pretense of IT seminar took me to an ebiz seminar. All they do is tell you that how ebiz changed their life, how they bought their new cars or bikes. People at the back keep shouting "zabaardast" at the top of their voices who are probably ebizzers themselves. You can feel that everything is scripted and fake.

People please open your eyes, do you think it is justified to charge 10k for some mediocre courses, do yourself a favor and visit this link for free courses from elite universities http://gonga.in/get-free-online-courses . Guys remember there is no substitute to hard work.

@ebizzers hate me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that ebiz is actually duping people their hard-earned money. @guys who are planning to join ebiz, stay away from it, keep your focus on your studies and if you feel obliged to do something for the society, then you can join any NGO and volunteer to teach underprivileged kids


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been following the discussion quite for some time and I guess I can speak a line or few on the topic. A lot has been said already, be it aggressive debate or anything else. I still remember the day I was contacted by a fellow guy (quite strange to me) that he could change my life, or rather me myself. I did try to pay heed to him as he used to be my senior, and I was just passed out from school. Yes they told me a lot many offers and schemes. two legs, three legs five legs and what not. I give only one condition to you, what if all the three people I connect below me are lazy and do not chain more? In that case I'll be dumped. Right?

They showed me videos of few conventions, and what not where people had their own background musics while entry (WWE gimmick , eh? ). Every other ebizzer would have a Ford Fiesta (neither a maruti nor even a higher segment but only fiesta). Their focus was how fast "that guy brought himself a fiesta" and not "how much that guy learned"

Anyways, I have come a long way since. 5 years have passed and I still thank my mom for not letting me fall for this fancy stuff. I have a few things to say.

1. Srikaanth, dude you're awesome. To all others, he is no relative to me, not even friends, and neither was I called by him to comment here. I am a random guy who stumbled on it. You are doing a good job, keep up the good work. If anything else there's I can help you with, let me know

2. The story didn't end in those above paragraphs. some 7-8k (I guess that was the fees back then) meant a lot to me at that time(everybody has his own situations). I could have even sold few items at home to shell out the 7-8 grands I was asked by the fellow ebizzer. I chose a road lesser traveled by, and that did make some difference. Self learning was the key, and that made me achieve to what I am. 5 years down the lane, I bet 1 in 3 online public from my city might be knowing me directly, indirectly or whatsoever, and the group of guys, who were trying to enlighten me to buy a fiesta, (well I heard they too brought it. just heard, not even seen on a yamaha fazer, despite being in the same college) have been avoided by almost every person they meet.

Ebizzers, I understand that your CEO has got some great concept of playing a banned game in other parts of the world with a fair face in India, CSR and other routine charities, etc have been a party trick for many (no hard feelings). And its obvious that everyone here is to earn money, none for charities. Business aint a business unless it generates revenue. Obviously, a businessperson of this high cadre is a respectable guy, for he has squeezed out so much profits for his ventures. And for obvious reason, a person this influential can cast a spell within 5 minutes of speech in any given convention or seminar. Everyone does plans of expanding, and so has he with his clothing brand. 

BUT, I am not advocating you guys. You have been misleading the people. I admit there are educational institutes who have been misleading them too. This case, lets just do a headcount on what you guys offer. A computer course in 12 regional languages? Does a computer understand these 12 regional languages? In mostly used formats, A computer understands pure english, nothing else. Rather you should be focusing on teaching people english and then getting hands on with computer.

Does your course give any module on "Quantum Information Science" or "Pervasive Human Centric Computing" for these 10k bucks? I presume not. But somewhere its out there for free, and by such a reputed institute whose levels either of our IITs and IIMs can't reach in even the next decade. Just a matter of googling nicely. You are selling the courseware to the needy. For a price. But tell me something, for your courseware, one needs a computer, and a running internet connection (impossible to be afforded by poor where POOR is defined at a person living below INR32 per day). All this blog post aims to say is if people actually need a working computer and internet connection, why not google things out yourself and go through the oceans of freebies offered by small and large websites and organisations. If you are willing to spend, sign up for IEEE for some 2K, and you'll come across some real knowledge bank which any other library in the world might not be having, I bet (well, when the war has been for learning? its all about earning. Silly me)

Now the ebizzers will also try to compare with coaching institutes: badey logo, those institutes are face to face institutes at least. I would any day pay 10k for 2 months course at an institute so that I could bang their heads in case I have any doubt, any moment than paying 10k for a course where everything is just a ripoff of the free content available on the web.

I do not have any personal matter with ebizzers (well actually I did have, but long lost is the past. Not attending ebiz also made me self reliant, removed stage fear, brought me with a better personality and what not so I would rather thank ebiz for making what i am by not letting me join you) but yes, would like to shout out to the world, kindly know the things you are being marketed with, and know the resources and alternatives you can avail.